Norad’s Whistleblowing channel
If you have any suspicions of financial irregularities or other misconduct, this should be reported to Norad’s Whistleblowing channel or Norad’s external reporting channel managed by the law firm Wiersholm AS.
Whistleblowing about other misconduct such as bullying, sexual harassment and discrimination involving Norad employees is handled by Norad's Department for Human Resources and Administration.
Please see Norad’s whistleblowing poster for more information on reporting on misconduct: Whistleblowing poster
Report to Norad
Norad's Whistleblowing channel can be reached via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regardless of the channel you use, you can decide to remain anonymous or not.
Report to the external whistleblowing channel
You decide whether you want your identity to be known to Wiersholm, or if you want full anonymity, as it is possible to pass any documentation completely anonymously through Wiersholm's notification form.
Upon suspicion of any illegal or unethical cases, Wiersholm should be notified through one of these channels:
- Electronic reporting form from Wiersholm in English (N.B. This channel is temporarily out of order. please use other channels instead. We apologise for the inconvenience. Norad, March 2018)
- Telephone: (+47) 210 210 00.
- Email: email@example.com, mark the e-mail “Confidential notice”
- Reporting by post, mark the envelope “Confidential notice” and send to:
Wiersholm v/avdeling for Granskning og Compliance, Postboks 1400 Vika, 0115 Oslo, Norway
In the case of suspicion of financial irregularities related to grants from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, please go to Whistleblowing in the Foreign Service.