Journalists and media who wish to attend Oslo Tropical Forest Forum must register in advance for security reasons. Deadline for registration is set to 25 June 2018 at 15:00pm CEST. Register here.
Oslo Tropical Forest Forum is organised by the Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation on behalf of the Norwegian Ministry of Climate and Environment. For updated programme, visit norad.no/osloforestforum
There will be a working space available for the press attending. Please contact the staff when you arrive at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel; Holbergs gate 30, Oslo.
Registered media is invited to a press briefing 27 June at 8:00am CEST. The press briefing will be 45 minutes, presenting a short run of the show ahead of the official opening of the conference at 09:00am.
The following will be present for questions at the press conference:
- HE Ola Elvestuen, Minister for Climate and the Environment, Norway
- Carlos Nobre, Global Climate Change Expert and Senior Fellow, WRI-Brasil
- Victoria Tauli-Corpuz, UN Special Rapporteur on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, Philippines
Moderator: Frances Seymour, Distinguished Senior Fellow, WRI
For Minister of Climate and Environment HE Ola Elvestuen
- Communication Adviser Snorre Tønset, mobile +47 91881856, email@example.com
- Communication Adviser Ragnhild Eikenes, mobile +47 99696542
For other participants at the Oslo Tropical Forest Forum
- Norad mobile +47 977 14 966
If you have questions about the content, format or logistics, contact Susan Tonassi at Burness, firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 160 9327 9327 (Germany).