Launching Seminar: NORHED Results Report 2015
12:00 - 14:30
Bygdøy allé 2, 0257 OsloLocation (google)
The seminar will present the main findings in the NORHED Results Report 2015, focusing on key achievement to date and programme-level learning. While last year’s report focused mainly on the programme documents and project reports, this year’s report builds on consultations with project partners and field visits to Ethiopia and Uganda.
The seminar will hence go more in depth into NORHED implementation in Ethiopia and Uganda, sharing project specific perspectives and experience in these two countries.
- See the report: NORHED. The Norwegian Programme for Capacity Development in Higher Education and Research for Development. Results 2015
The seminar will also shed light to general challenges and obstacles that the projects are facing and include recommendations for future programme decisions and directions.
Comments on the report will be given by project partners and Norad, followed by an open discussion with the audience.
The report is performed by Fafo, commissioned by Norad.
Opening and introduction
- Jon Lomøy, Norad Director General
- Tone Skogen, State Secretary, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Presentation of the report
- Tewodros Kebede, Senior Researcher, FAFO
- Jeanette Magnus, Faculty of Medicine, UiO
- Florence Namasinga, Assistant Lecturer and PhD student, Makerere University, Uganda
- Antonie Kræmer, NORHED coordinator, Section for Research, Innovation and Higher Education, Norad
- Moderator: Jeanette da Silva, Senior adviser, Section for Research, Innovation and Higher Education, Norad
The seminar will be in English.